Question:
Female Disney Fancy Dress Ideas?
Rachel
2010-03-06 04:00:13 UTC
A friend is having a Disney theme for their birthday and there isn't allowed to be any duplicated characters. As its a night out on the town, I dont really want anything that is too full/heavy because it will just get too hot. I want some ideas before all the good ones go, but I dont want the usual common ones like minnie mouse, alice, snow white etc, I'd like something different. Thanks!
Seven answers:
?
2010-03-06 04:18:58 UTC
Tiger Lily or Wendy (from Peter Pan)

Elastigirl (The Incredibles)

Susan/Ginormica (Monsters v. Aliens)

Mary (WALL-E)

Anita (101 Dalmations)

Cinderella in rags

Elizabeth (Pirates of the Carribean)

Megara (or one of the other females/godesses - from Hercules)

Pocahontas

Boo (Monsters Inc)

Nani or Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)
?
2016-09-28 03:37:09 UTC
Disney Fancy Dress Ideas
?
2016-12-26 22:31:39 UTC
Disney Fancy Dress Women
2015-08-10 19:10:33 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Mojo
2010-03-08 04:26:16 UTC
Check this site out they have a whole section of fancy dress costumes dedicated to Disney characters:

http://www.escapade.co.uk/Disney-Cartoon-Costume-sale.asp
Laura J
2010-03-06 04:05:20 UTC
Princess Jasmine

Tinkerbell

Cruella DeVille - ok I'm kidding, I know you said nothing too heavy but it would be funny haha

pocahontas

go to http://www.disneymovieslist.com/disney-movies.asp for a full list anyway.
Koko
2010-03-06 04:17:24 UTC
queen of hearts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTl3ePEmhi4

mad hatter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMj4RSNXRY

white/ice queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ9D0j7_7w

tinkerbell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqLqJbgars

wendy (from peter pan- all you need is a pink nightie and cute slippers!)

hannah montana

kim possible

princess jasmine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGfWIVFF3g

cruella de vil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzhXp5JTslU

ariel the mermaid

belle from beauty and the beast

esmerelda

pochahontas

the links are just helpful vids for make up to give something to go on!!